Saturday, June 12, 2004

After a long three years...

Yeah, I got my first new bike. It has been after long three years of waiting, I did got one for me. I just wanted to go back and see what is the x factor that prevented me from getting one when all the teens had their own favorite two wheeler.

It is not surely the money factor. If it so, then I would have opted for loan. Every tom, dick and harry are having the previledge and are being given loans for everything. I guess soon, even your household groceries can be bought with an instant sactioned , 0% interest loan. What else???

I could see two reasons, the bad time and the real need for it. Also there is no motivation from my pals as they did not have one either. Let me see how having a bike changes my life in bangalore...

No comments: