Monday, January 31, 2005

Dreadful weekend

It was a bloody (literally!) weekend. I had to take part in the customary offering ceremony to god over the weekend in some remote village. Though the believes of god and idol worship is still under debate, the bloody offering being made on this belief is still far-fetched and indigestable to me. To those illiterate souls, I could not some how explain and convince that their belief is wrong. At the least they didn't force me to stay along and visualize the horrible killings.

This event went contemporary with my reading of Da-Vinci code making me to think whether there could be some secret documents which could reveal a totally different meaning to the offerings given to GOD. If those docs exists also, will these people be open to change?

Is God a veggie or non-veggie?.

No comments: