Tuesday, March 08, 2005

International Women's Day

March 8th is celebrated as International Women's Day. This post is about the most influential women in my life. It is none other than my mom. I am dedicating this post to her.

I owe her a lot and my entire life and not just this petty post. I really admire her for her awesome qualities and hard work. Her mental strongness is one that I wish to possess. How ever the situation worsens she will not loose her composure and keep everything under control. I have even blasted her a couple of times out my anguish for which she could not be blamed. In all those hard times she has listened to me and kept her nerves under control and helped me to recover from it.

She has helped us a lot during school days, right through the daily chores to helping us in our studies. She had done this all, keeping up her work. There was very meager support from my dad as he mostly works in a different place and gets transferred most often, leaving just his weekends for us.

I hope and pray that all those grueling hetic days be over once for all and wish her a happy time for the rest of her life.

p.s: For all male chauvinistic people, all the rest are Men's Day. Believe me this is what came out in Radio City today.

No comments: